KIM ALEXIS NEWTON AMPLIFY QUILT GIVEAWAY CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The AMPLIFY QUILT GIVEAWAY CONTEST ( the “Contest”) will be offered continuously on kimalexisnewton.com. The Contest Period will run from 3/1/2021 until 12/31/2025 (“Promotion Period”), unless extended by the Sponsor.
The sponsor of this Contest is Alexis Enterprises, LLC (“Sponsor”) with an address of 3209 W 139th St Leawood, KS 66224. By participating in the Contest, each Entrant , as defined below, unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com We may discontinue this Contest at any time at our sole discretion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years old and older (each an “Entrant”). This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
A personal size quilt (60” x 80”) with a retail value of $325 from Kim Newton’s collection, of the winner’s choosing, will be awarded for the winning submission. Quilts will be awarded at least once per quarter while we are running the Giveaway.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize item.
All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period online by visiting the Amplify page on kimalexisnewton.com. You should nominate an individual who needs support by sharing a short (maximum 500 words) essay explaining why you want to amplify the nominee with one of Kim’s quilts. Include your name and email so that you can be contacted if the individual you nominate wins. Only one submission per person is permitted. Once an entry is submitted, the entry will be valid for all future giveaways. All entries will become the property of Sponsor and may be used by Sponsor in promotional materials.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The winner of each quilt will be chosen from the Amplify submissions by the judges who will determine in their sole discretion who is most needing to be Amplified based on the essays received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The nominator of the winner will be notified by email at the email address provided on the entry page approximately one week after the selection. The potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 10 days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties or nominator’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winning notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be a Publicity Release permitting Sponsor to use his or her personal information on its website and in other promotional materials.
7. PRIVACY By entering the Contest, you grant Sponsor permission to use and share your email address and any other personally identifiable information for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in identifying the winners. 8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend judging and prizes. Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Alexis Enterprises, LLC, 3209 W 139th St, Leawood, KS 66224. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 90 days after each giveaway.